Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween-type stuffs!

Mom's working on making Wheelie's costume or something... Apparently, he's signed up for a swap and has to dress up in costume... Apparently, the first round of costume ideas fell through, 'cause Mom's kinda broke atm, but she says when she gets Carmen Sandiego sold off, she'll have more money to actually get me.... She's gonna be doing my faceup, and going by her drawing of me, I think I'll actually like it. Mom's not big on flashy, fancy faceups, even though she says they're pretty... and I kinda agree. I'll be glad to have lips, eyebrows, and eyelashes, for cripe's sake...

Mom's all a-twitter about some Haunted House thing... I hope she gets it, as she's already figured that she'd just have to work seven nights to earn enough to get me home... :3 plus, she scared the utter CRAP outta a voice actor about four years ago... so I know she's scary...

oh, Tobykins, Mom can move fast when she wants/needs to... so I think when we finally get to meet in person, we'll both have a good laugh at your mom and my mom and possibly Aunty Kat being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment